Longtime Catfish star Nev Schulman is also joining the reality dancing competition series.
Selling Sunset star Chrishell Stause is officially joining ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.
After months of rumours, ABC officially announced the cast earlier this morning (September 2) and the new reality star made the cut.
Joining Chrishell on the new season of Dancing With The Stars are:
- Backstreet Boys’ AJ McLean
- Tiger King’s Carole Baskin
- Former Bachelorette star Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Former NFL player Vernon Davis
- Desperate Housewives hunk Jesse Metcalfe
- Monica Aldama from Netflix’s Cheer
- Actress Anne Heche
- Disney star Skai Jackson
- One Day At A Time actress Justina Machado
- The Real host Jeannie Mai
- Rapper Nelly
- Catfish host Nev Schulman
- NBA star Charles Oakley
- and Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir
Check out the promo for the new season of DWTS featuring Chrishell Stause, below:
Chrishell joining a show as big as DWTS certifies that Selling Sunset is an absolute hit and has officially hit the mainstream, which means we can expect to see more seasons in the near future.
As previously reported, the Netflix reality star has not had an easy go the past few months.
As fans saw on Season 3 of the show, Chrishell was dropped by husband and This Is Us actor Justin Hartley, revealing on the show that he let her know about their pending divorce via text message.
Congratulations, Chrishell, and good luck!
Dancing With The Stars premieres September 14. Selling Sunset Season 3 is on Netflix worldwide right now.