Search
Close this search box.

Diana Jenkins Hires Security After ‘RHOBH’ Fans Accuse Her Of Using Bots Against Garcelle Beauvais

The Season 12 newbie has denied taking part in any bot attack against her co-star.
Diana Jenkins hires security bots RHOBH Garcelle Beauvais, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Reality TV

Diana Jenkins has reportedly hired security after some RHOBH fans have accused the Season 12 newbie of sending bots after Garcelle Beauvais’ son.

According to Page Six, the RHOBH newbie has had to hire around-the-clock security and is receiving death threats after the drama surrounding the cast this week.

“Diana’s team of security experts advised her to hire four personal bodyguards as they believe credible death threats have been made,” a source close to the reality star told the gossip outlet. “The bodyguards are 24/7. She’s taking every precaution she can to protect herself and her family.”

Diana Jenkins (left) has reportedly hired security after some RHOBH fans have accused her of sending bots after Garcelle Beauvais’ son earlier this week. (Photo: Bravo)

Diana Jenkins denied in an Instagram post shared just yesterday (Friday, August 26) that she sent bots on her RHOBH co-star Garcelle and her family.

“I have been accused of instigating the hateful and inexcusable cyber bullying of Garcelle’s son,” she posted. “Nothing could be further from the truth. I have stood for human rights my whole life. There is no place for hate in this world.”

Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna, who also have had the finger pointed at them by the RHOBH fanbase considering the drama depicted on screen so far this season, have also denied sending bots after Garcelle and Jax.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChvAgQIP20n/?hl=en

Bravo Releases Statement Of Support For Garcelle Beauvais, Son Following Vicious Social Media Messages

Earlier this week, Garcelle’s 14-year-old son took to Instagram Story to reveal that he had been on the receiving end of hateful, racist messages from the RHOBH fanbase.

“I’d like to start off by saying that I am still a kid and wish to not be viewed as a fully matured adult, because I am not one,” he began his Instagram statement.

“It is currently my first week of high school and, instead of enjoying it like most kids at my school, I have to deal with being attacked on social media. I did not sign up for this show, nor do I have anything to do with the show’s drama,” he continued, adding, “I just want to be a normal kid.”

“The purpose of my Instagram account is not for publicity nor the public’s gaze, but to be seen by my peers as just another kid,” he said. “I really wanted to avoid going private, but I just have to at this point.”

“The constant support from everyone makes it much more tolerable,” he explained. “However, middle aged women spamming me with racist and crude comments about my family is not what I expected for my first week of high school. Thank you for all the positive comments. It truly means a lot to me.”

TV Deets has chosen not to re-post any of the horrible, racist, and inappropriate comments posted on Jax’s Instagram feed and we stand firmly against any harassment of any kind.

Bravo, for their part, have released a statement of support for both Garcelle Beauvais and her son, Jax.

“We are shocked and appalled at the social comments directed at Garcelle’s son,” reads a statement posted to social media. “We urge our viewers and social followers alike to refrain from targeting our cast and their families with harmful rhetoric.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chr1c3TuFfN/

The entire RHOBH cast, including Diana Jenkins, re-shared the statement on social media.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Wednesdays on Bravo.

Follow Us

Advertisement

Newsletter

Trending

Podcast

Listen on Apple Podcasts

Share this post

Comments