RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice is set for Season 31 of Disney’s Dancing With The Stars, or DWTS for short, it was announced earlier today (September 8).
ABC made the big DWTS Season 31 cast announcement on Good Morning America this morning, revealing the casting of Teresa as well as a slew of other notable celebrities, according to Page Six.
Dancing With The Stars Season 31 cast
The contestants (and their dance partners) are as follows:
- RHONJ star Teresa Giudice and Pasha Pashkov
- Actress Selma Blair and Sasha Farber
- The Bachelorette’s Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino and Koko Iwasaki
- Singer Jordin Sparks and Brandon Armstrong
- TV personality Jessie James Decker and Alan Bersten
- Drag icon Shangela and Gleb Savchenko
- Actress Cheryl Ladd and Louis van Amstel
- Actor Jason Lewis and Peta Murgatroyd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Joseph Baena and Daniella Karagach
- Actor Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater
- Actor Daniel Durant and Britt Stewart
- Comedian Wayne Brady and Witney Carson
- Weatherman Sam Champion and Cheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas
- Charli D’Amelio’s mother Heidi D’Amelio and Artem Chigvintsev
Teresa Giudice isn’t the only Real Housewife set to appear on a non-Bravo show in the coming months, or the only Housewife to appear on Dancing With The Stars (DWTS).
As previously reported, The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kenya Moore will be seen on FOX’s new competition series, Special Forces: The Ultimate Test. Kenya appeared on Season 30 of DWTS, following in Lisa Vanderpump’s footsteps after she appeared on Season 16.
Teresa, for her part, will also appear on Season 13 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey along with her own wedding special, both of which have already wrapped filming.
Season 31 of Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) premieres Monday, September 19 at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT on Disney+.