Ryan Serhant is teasing that a Million Dollar Listing New York reboot could be in the works at Bravo, according to a juicy new interview.
“Don’t you worry, there’s big things in the works,” the real estate broker told Page Six at City Harvest’s 40th Anniversary Gala in New York on Tuesday, April 25, adding that “there’s a lot going on” behind-the-scenes and that MDLNY fans should look at the network’s cancellation announcement as more of a “graduation than a pause.”
Unfortunately for Bravo fans, Ryan maintained that was all he could say to the gossip outlet or else Bravo executives would “shoot” him.
Million Dollar cancelled
As previously reported, Million Dollar Listing New York was put on hiatus by Bravo back in July 2022 after a disastrous Season 9, although some media reports at the time suspected the show was not officially cancelled and could return in the future.
In addition to Ryan, the last season featured agents Fredrik Eklund and Steve Gold, as well as franchise newbies Tyler Whitman and Kirsten Jordan. According to the interview, Ryan is super close with Steve and is on “good enough” terms with Fredrik. “You know, we’re incredibly competitive with one another,” he said of the cast’s dynamic.
Now canceled, Million Dollar Listing New York first premiered on Bravo back in 2012 and spawned two spinoffs, Bethenny & Fredrik and Sell It Like Serhant. Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, however, is still around and wrapped its fourteenth season a few months ago, with production expected to pick back up again this summer.