Universal Studios Hollywood is also partnering with Bravo on the first-ever Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival set to coincide with the premiere.
According to an official description of the show provided by the network, 15 former contestants including top performers and fan favourites are returning for the new season. They are:
- Eric Adjepong(Season 16: Kentucky)
- Karen Akunowicz (Season 13: California)
- Jennifer Carroll (Season 6: Las Vegas, Season 8: All Stars & LCK Season 7)
- Stephanie Cmar (Season 11: New Orleans)
- Lisa Fernandes (Season 4: Chicago)
- Kevin Gillespie (Season 6: Las Vegas)
- Gregory Gourdet (Season 12: Boston)
- Melissa King (Season 12: Boston)
- Jamie Lynch (Season 14: Charleston)
- Brian Malarkey (Season 3: Miami)
- Nini Nguyen (Season 16: Kentucky)
- Joe Sasto(Season 15: Colorado)
- Angelo Sosa (Season 7: Washington D.C. & Season 8: All Stars New York)
- Bryan Voltaggio (Season 6: Las Vegas)
- Lee Anne Wong (Season 1: San Francisco & LCK Season 7)
Bravo is also making it clear that this will be a big year for the franchise as they’ve officially partnered with Universal Studios Hollywood on what they’re calling Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival. As fans of the show know, the Food & Wine Festival has always been a big player but this time it will be all Bravo.
The network isn’t stopping there, however. They have also partnered with food service and hospitality company Spectra to open a new location of the Top Chef Quickfire in Philadelphia at the Concourse at Comcast Center. It will feature a seasonal menu and dishes inspired from the show’s contestants.